Booking your stay in Crofton Cottage is easy…
For enquiries or bookings please contact us on 01854 613342 / 07759 458812 or by email to email@example.com with the dates you are interested in.
Unless otherwise agreed, the house is booked from Friday to Friday. Dates for short break bookings will be agreed at the time of enquiry.
In order to ensure that we have time to prepare the house properly for the next guests, we request that guests leave the property by 10am and arrive after 3pm.
We do not charge a booking fee. We will confirm your booking upon receipt of the deposit.
Payment of Balance
The balance is payable 6 weeks before the start of your holiday or when the holiday is booked, if booking within 6 weeks of the start date.
We prefer payment by bank transfer but also accept payment by cheque.
Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations made before 6 weeks of the start of your holiday will result in the loss of the deposit. Cancellations made later than this may result in the loss of the full rental amount.
In the event of a cancellation, we will try to re-let the house. If we are successful, we will refund the balance less an administration charge of £50, at our discretion. Since we cannot guarantee that we will be able to re-let the house, we recommend that you take out your own holiday insurance.
In the event that the house becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, theft or damage), our liability will be limited to the amount of payments received, which we will refund in full.
Good Housekeeping Bond
A Good Housekeeping Bond of £150 is payable with the balance. Please note that this will be banked upon receipt and refunded at the end of your stay, subject to the following conditions.
- You agree to take all proper and reasonable care of the house, its furniture, pictures and effects and to leave the house in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the start.
- You agree to inform us of any damage, breakage or loss arising during your stay. Any items not reported as damaged or which are missing from the house will be charged in full.
- You agree not to smoke inside the house.
- You agree that the number of people occupying the house will not exceed the number stated on the booking form without our explicit agreement. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed.
- You agree to allow us, or our agents, the right of entry at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out essential repairs or maintenance.
If these conditions are not satisfied, we will deduct all reasonable costs from your Good Housekeeping Bond.
Strictly no pets allowed.
Wifi is available free of charge but is subject to the following restrictions:
- You agree to use the internet responsibly and not to access illegal or offensive websites.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children’s use of the internet.
- Details of how to connect to the internet will be made available on arrival.
The cost of oil central heating and electricity is included in the rental price. The central heating system will be set on a timer appropriate for the season to ensure that you are comfortable. There are individual thermostats on the radiators to adjust as you need.
We hope that you have no cause for complaint during your stay, but in the event that there is a problem, your must contact us immediately to give us an opportunity to rectify the problem. If you feel that the problem has not been resolved, you must notify us of your complaint in writing within 7 days of the end of your stay.
In the absence of negligence on our part, the use of the house and its facilities is entirely at your own risk.